Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!

A certain thesis-writer is *apparently* celebrating her birthday today. SO, Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear thesis-writer, happy birthday to you! (You don't want to hear me sing that, especially with my yucky cough. I cannot seem to knock this virus out of my system--geez!!) At any rate, I am sending good tidings your way. AND, I think you gave yourself the best present of all by getting your draft turned in. It is hot-off-the-printer on my end. Looking forward to reading it. Have a great b'day even if you do have to spend it selling undergrads a career in the wine industry. This, too, shall pass.

3 comments:

participant-observer said...

Thank you! It really was the best present of all... the thesis, not the selling of wine industry careers to uderaggies.

auto ethnographer said...

Ooooooooh! I love this "uderaggies." Now is that "u[n]deraggies" or "udderaggies" ? I much prefer the latter. I'm glad we've made that up. It works. Happy Birthday!

participant-observer said...

i meant underaggies, but udderaggies is much better. we are so smart and clever!