Wednesday, December 8, 2010

exhuasted

And sorta fed up. People, I've spent the last 4 days churning out my part (yes, pretty much straight through the weekend--and that was my choice, I knew the deadline was coming and this was my way to meet it). But you know what I think would be really nice? If you did your part. I'm not, by far, the hardest worker in this bunch; but I tell you what, I already do more than I should have to.  And I don't want to spend all my time begging you to wake up and do your part, even if that is somehow part of my job. Because I have better things to do. For instance, contemplate how you got this far in life. I want to work only with people whose maturity and sense of responsibility rises to a level that equals at least one-half of their chronological age. Gah.  Okay, all better now.

2 comments:

Psycgirl said...

YES!
I agree with all of this!

auto ethnographer said...

Thanks, Psycgirl. Apparently I'm so exhausted I cannot properly spell the word.