Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I am watching the World Series and waiting for the onslaught of costumed kiddies in search of candy (I bought a bunch of it--none of which I like or will be the least bit tempting to me).  By all appearances, this is a holiday-celebrating town, so I think the door bell is going to get a work out.  I went shopping this past Thursday in the central district of nearby town. I got some Christmas shopping done, despite the fact that the entire downtown was in Halloween mode. Enjoy.

 


 
This little boy asked me to take his photo while he
and his sister waited for their turn sitting on the bear
in the fountain (above)--apparently lots of kids have
their photos made while riding the bear. 
(Cute parents, too, who were totally hip to
having their kids featured on my blog.) 


No comments: