Friday, April 9, 2010

exhibit photos

I planned to post these yesterday, but it took me a good 7 hours to get through that thesis. But, I did manage to finish it around midnight last night. About which I am very pleased, as it was on the top of my to-do list (as well as on the top of  my not-to-do-over-the-weekend list). 















































































Okay--enough of this, I've got to go in and organize two committee meetings and then teach a class. TGIF. And oh yes, stitches are out (see below at mid-week; this is your "warning"), but the "point of entry" (that would be the tip of the finger) isn't entirely healed, so they have taped it for another few days. Also, almost on cue, MGC called me from Michigan yesterday to thank me for helping him to get his show on the road; it has led to lots of opportunities for him, and we shall be doing much more with it in the future. All good.

1 comment:

academic poser said...

The exhibit looks great. Glad the finger is healing, and thanks for the warning. :)