Wednesday, August 19, 2009

monovision contacts

I went for these at 3:45 today. And I'm thinking allergy season may not have been the best time to do this. I'm not bothered by the contacts, themselves, just the vastly different strengths in each eye. (I've never ever had trouble with distance--so it's odd to have that compromised a bit in order to be able to read up close.) Furloughs, bad allergies, and lenses that are screwing with my brain. Hmm. Maybe tomorrow I can dump a big ole mug of coffee down my keyboard like I did back in 2000. It's not a good streak I'm on. I did get a letter of recommendation written and in the mail, today--but that is about it. If work of any sort is going to get done before the night is out, it's got to happen with these contacts out and in the next few hours. I got loads of stuff done yesterday; it'll just have to make up for today.

No comments: