Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yet More, from Fiesta de Bebe

Courtesy of CD's smugmug gallery (thanks!), we now have some images of the mariachi dancers and band-by-the bar referenced in my last post. So there you have it--too funny. I'm having a seriously (surprisingly?) productive weekend, despite catching up a bit on blogging, and shopping for an obscure Portuguese sparking wine TH fell in love with at KT's superbowl party, and meeting MP1 for breakfast and hearing all about the ups and downs of conferencing in Atlanta. Brutal flight going, I remember that well (much easier coming back). And now, back to my own conference paper. I present it at the end of this month. My goal is to be done with it by 3 pm tomorrow. The next day I'm going to be grading 33 midterms--all identification and essay. BLECH.


No comments: