Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sweeeeeet! And the winner is...

a woman! She did it; this almost makes up for MP2 having to go back to UNT tomorrow (not really, but we do all have to go back on campus sometime). Sigh. Back to election matters. Keep the momentum up--be a part of history. Honor your daughters, sons, and mothers and grandmothers; make your donation today. We need a Women for Hillary group on campus. Hmm. I'm going to have to give that some thought (and here I would do well to remember my new mantra, which is "just say no" unless it relates to my own research). This is, without a doubt, an important collecting opportunity. In fact, this is well past the moment to begin collecting Hillary for President emphemera. And news stories and discourse. Just THINK of the exhibit and archival research opportunities that will come from this in a couple decades. Of course by then we may well have a lesbian (gasp), married (double-gasp) couple in the White House. I'm sure I'll see this very discourse in the press before the election is over. Maybe even before tomorrow morning. We shall see.

No comments: